This is the second reincarnation of this blog. The first time I started this blog all I had were unfulfilled wishes. I still have those, but I have more to write about. Before I do let me give a little information about myself.
I grew up relatively sheltered. The most intimate I was in high school was kissing. I avoided mono unlike just about everyone else I went to school with. I wanted to have sex, but the chance never presented itself.
In college I tried real hard to get laid. That was a mistake, should have never tried, just go with the flow. I found myself in the "big brother" role or as Chris Rock would say "in the friends zone." I had some chances, but due to naivety (or in one case too much alcohol) I missed out on them. I still kick myself for missing out.
My last week in college I finally had sex, and yes it was my first time. It was with an older woman and I met her online. I finished college and met another woman and had sex with her.
It would be another two long years before I had sex again. That was a disaster.
A year later I had my first (and so far only) friends with benefits-type relationship. It was beautiful. However she up and left for another city because she wanted a new life and a new start. I can hardly blame her, but I do miss her at times.
I then met and married a wonderful woman. As with many cases things were great at the start. However, over time our sex life fizzled and died. We've talked about it but she just isn't interested in sex anymore. It's driving me nuts so I've had to find other means to fulfill my needs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment