Thanks For Stopping By....

Saturday, December 20, 2008

What I want for Christmas.

Sorry for the absence. Life has been calling. I want to take the moment to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I've decided I want a mistress. I know that's awful risky and falls under the 'be careful what you wish for' category. I'm tired of being reluctantly celibate and want to live out some fantasies and some simple pleasure of the flesh. Maybe I should have an application process. Know anyone promiscuous?

4 comments:

Lisa G said...

Boy, I could have written this post (from a female perspective of course, LOL!). Thanks for following my blog. Now, where do I get a stack of those applications for my very own ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lil Bit said...

Did Santa bring ya one? ;)

Anonymous said...

I have flirted with the idea myself. My sex life is not non-existent, but it isn't what I would like and I now see how sex can be just that. Before I couldn't separate sex and love, but I can now.

It is a big step, isn't it. Of course then there is the issue of what exactly constitutes cheating. Intercourse? Kissing? Petting? Cyber-sex? Hmmmmmm?????