Thanks For Stopping By....

Monday, February 9, 2009

Playboy Radio Can Be Depressing...

I have satellite radio. It's great! I just recently discovered Playboy radio. On my way home in the night time I listen to the night calls. Listening to some of these people I don't know whether to be extremely envious or skeptical. It seems like everyone has amazing sex lives except me. I know the right thing is to talk but we've had this discussion twice before. She said she is not interested and has had a lifetime of experience. She also made a curious comment that I wouldn't do anyone better than her. Now why would she say that? Clearly she wants me around but expects me to entertain myself. One thing I've learned is people have needs and they will not repress them forever. Hell I'm watching friends and coworkers do it. Well not literally.

No comments: