Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Las Vegas
I did it! I had arranged a trip to Las Vegas with two of my buddies. It was my first time there and coming off a divorce there was no way I could pass that up. It was also my first time on an airplane. Needless to say I'm a nervous flyer. Life will be so much more interesting when they finally invent the teleporter like on Star Trek. We arrive and get settled in. My mind is in a million different places. I'm eager to explore Sin City. The reality that I'm a divorced man is still setting in. The opportunity to have sex with a total stranger is supposed to be so much greater. We walked around Fremont street exploring. We got a tip about a club that opened later that night. When it opened we were there. We hit the bar and the booze. At this point I was a little depressed. I was thinking about my ex and the booze didn't help. After enough booze I was on the dance floor. I saw my friend had found a cute blonde and was dancing with her. Typical, he's got game. I'm too blunt and honest. I look up and see a group of three women dancing. One of them is obviously drunk beyond drunk. She is lifting up her shirt. She has very nice breasts but in the middle of the dance floor is not the place to be an exhibitionist. One of the women catches me staring at her and she smiles subtly as not to alert the guy behind her holding her arms. My instincts tell me she hooked up with this goofy looking bastard but for some reason she's thinking I'm cuter. With the alcohol giving me courage I dance my way up to her to where we're dancing. Contact! Then the dialogue phase of the game. We apparently hit it off. We end up on outside on the balcony talking. Then her male friend turns up. He was their waiter earlier and she hooked up with him. Still under the influence of alcohol I subtly sent her a text message to hang out with me. She smiled and eventually the guy left. As her and I talked her two drunk friends got thrown out of the club because of the repeated flashing of the breasts. As we're talking she gets a text from her drunk friends. Apparently they found two guys as drunk as them and are all on the ground at the hotel. So G and I leave the club and go to her hotel and find her friends with two guys. We gather them and drag them to the ladies' room. The two ladies start messing with the guys. G turns to me and says she's not into the group thing and asks if she can stay in my room. I move into kiss her and we kiss and I start fondling her chest. We make it back to my room where she climbs into my bed. I undress and pull down my boxers. She sees my hardness and smiles. She take me into her mouth! I moan thinking about how good it feels and that my first time in sin city and I'm having my cock sucked. I slide my hands down her pants and massage her clit. Soon after that she's naked. She looks at me and asks "do you lick the clit!" I slide down and place my tongue on her clit and start licking and pushing. Her thighs press against my head and I guide her hand to my hair. She moans and pulls my hair. I lick her clit for a while until she squirms and yells. I make her cum. Then, with a total stranger I stick my bare cock inside her and fuck her. This is the first time I've ever met a woman in a bar and taken her home. As I'm cumming I think the Las Vegas trip was a success. I wake up to find her getting dressed. I guess that's standard one night stand standard operating procedure. She lays down next to me fully clothed and that turns me on. I guide her hand to my cock and she starts rubbing it. She says "I got dressed too early." She strokes me as I manage to slide her pants off. I get her on her knees and I enter inside her from behind. I'm looking at the tattoo on the back of her neck as I hold onto her hips and thrust myself inside her. I few minutes later I'm exploding inside her. Yeah that was a risky night but if felt so good! Just what a man in my situation needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment