After the split she was the first one I saw. She invited me over saying she would hold me to comfort me. I walked into her room and she lay on her bed wearing a red nightie. I stripped down to my boxers. I crawled onto her bed and up to her. She saw me bulging through my boxers. She grinned wickedly as she reached into my shorts, took ahold of my cock and started stroking it. I rubbed her shoulders as she took me into her mouth. I moaned. Strangely at that moment I knew that my divorce was the right thing and that I would be okay. She continued sucking me off as I reached between her legs and found her clit. I massaged it. I wanted her to feel the pleasure I was. We ended that night with me straddling her and she took me again in her mouth. She jerked me until I came into her mouth! That was so hot. I yelled as I could feel each drop shooting out of my cock knowing it was going down her tongue into her throat!
One night we met in a bar with some of her friends. They knew about us. They knew we would have a drink with them then we were gone. As we were getting up one of her girlfriends smiled at her and made a gesture to her (indicating she knew my cock was going to end up in her mouth). That turned me on. I kind of wished she were coming back with us to sit in a chair and watch. R and I get in my car and before we blink we're locked in a deep kiss. I can feel myself getting hard knowing what's about to happen. We drive to her house and at every red light or stop sign we're kissing. She's grabbing my crotch and massaging it. I was tempted to pull it out and have her go down on me right there at the light however last thing I needed was for a cop to find us like that. We made it home and as usual I was naked within seconds. I didn't let her undress. I wanted her on her knees to take me into her mouth. I moaned and watched her lovely blonde hair sliding back and forth. I pulled her sweater off her and laid her on the bed. She removed her pants and with my fingers I slid inside her and massaged her. She begged me to bite her nipples again hard! She came within a minute!
I spent that Christmas Eve over at her place. I guess it was a Christmas present for both of us. I made her cum over and over and she had me cum in her mouth again. Merry Christmas!!!!
R and I lost touch with each other. Occasionally we'll text or talk to catch up. I hate to admit it but my heart has been with another woman and R knows it. I've told R all about her and R understands it. She doesn't think she'll find anyone to love her which is sad. It can't be me because I don't see her in that aspect. We've always been close friends willing to fuck and make each other cum so they will feel better about themselves.

No comments:
Post a Comment