For boredom I googled the topic "how to tell if your spouse is cheating on you." A lot of websites spring up. For example, I found this site. This site. This site. This site. This site. This site. This site. Well, you get my drift. I wonder exactly what percentage of marriages get hit by the fist of infidelity. My wife one time said that almost all marriages have one (or both) partners having an affair. I developed two theories on why people cheat.
1-They are just greedy, disrespectful to their spouse, and all around asshole.
2-The cheater isn't getting his/her needs met at home and look for it elsewhere.
Many of these signs seem to show up in most relationships. I think many spouses have secrets from each other. Or are they supposed to? Just what evidence is sufficient (aside from a confession) to show someone is having an affair? I read these and some of them apply to me, some apply to my wife. At one point, we didn't have sex in three years. Then one night we had sex, and a year later, still haven't. I don't know what to think. I mean, is there a reason for a woman to take birth control pills if she's not having sex with her husband?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I mean, is there a reason for a woman to take birth control pills if she's not having sex with her husband?
Yes. Many. Regulation of heavy periods is one--BCPs lighten the flow and can reduce cramping significantly. They also tend to balance out things like extreme mood swings and adult acne.
That, and they're something you don't really want to go on-and-off-and-on-and-off. *shrug*
I mean, is there a reason for a man to take Viagra if he's not having sex with his wife?
That was the question I was asking myself a couple of years ago. I still don't know if he was actually cheating, but I'll tell you one thing: I eventually did (cheat).
Post a Comment