Thanks For Stopping By....

Monday, September 8, 2008

Erotic Dream

Every now and then I have an erotic dream I wake up harder than steel. Sadly, it's not often this happens. I dreamed I went to an adult 'spa.' I used my credit card and was taken into a room with a lovely, dark haired Asian girl. She stripped me and sat in my lap. I ran my hands over her chest, massaging her nipples. She took hold of my cock and stroked it. The erotic part was I could actually feel the sensation of me touching her, and her touching me. Of course being a dream, my cock got hard instantly, but I only lasted a few seconds before I shot my load onto her. Wow! That's the most erotic experience I've had in months sad to say.

I don't actually see myself visiting any of these places. Though I do wonder what the girls look like when I drive past one.

No comments: