Thursday, September 11, 2008
Sex & Money Mix?
Many people say the government is in bed with oil companies. According to this article it maybe true to an extent. Of course I'm not fan of corruption. I got a different perspective out of this article. Imagine being wealthy, nice house, means and opportunity to stay anywhere fancy. I imagine in those circles are some very, lovely, classy ladies. Something about the "business woman" is very appealing. I fantasize about a busy day dealing with execs and other whiny babies. Then going to a lavish gala and finding a (or two or three) sexy upper class ladies and retire to my suite (hot tub included). From there we drink, we laugh, we get out of our clothes into the hot tub and all night long we explore each other. Nobody leaves the room until everyone has came at least two or three times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment