Is it me, or are Halloween costumes for women meant to tease and torment the reluctantly celibate? While we were shopping for costumes I was looking at all the women's costumes like the one above and others (nuns, vampires, etc). I thought a couple with a great sex life could buy a few of these have some very interesting role playing sessions. If I were a swinger I'd throw a costume party about twice a year, make it a 'big' event. But alas, never gonna happen.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Sexy Costumes
Is it me, or are Halloween costumes for women meant to tease and torment the reluctantly celibate? While we were shopping for costumes I was looking at all the women's costumes like the one above and others (nuns, vampires, etc). I thought a couple with a great sex life could buy a few of these have some very interesting role playing sessions. If I were a swinger I'd throw a costume party about twice a year, make it a 'big' event. But alas, never gonna happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like fun! I like the role playing too, you know..firemen, policemen... you get the picture ;)
Post a Comment