Remember the stink in Duncanville, TX, over the "swinger club" in a suburban neighborhood? Well the homeowners have been arrested again. This time for engaging in organized criminal activity. I would guess that since the two of them have arranged to violate the city ordinance passed on account of them that is how the prosecutors have managed to define that offense. I'm not a swinger (although it sure sounds interesting) but I have to shake my head at this one.
1-Live and let live. As long as they all are consenting adults, who should care? I wonder how much of this outrage is genuine and how much is phony. It's one of these situations that is not "publicly acceptable" so certain people (especially the government) half to put on an angry face for the camera.
2-The owners of the club really should know better. Go back to my previous point about swinging not "publicly accepted." The government's argument is that the club is really a business because they ask for donations. Well, you have people with paypal accounts all the time asking for money and usually they get it. Also, Mr. Trulock (who is ugly as hell by the way so his swinger parties can't be all that good) should have enough sense to know that his neighbors wouldn't be impressed with his choice of lifestyle. In my humble opinion, he should be more discreet. If I were a swinger and hosted sex parties at my house, I wouldn't advertise to my neighbors. I'd develop relationships with select people and invite them over once in a while. I wouldn't blast loud music to annoy my neighbors, and I wouldn't have it over at my house all the damn time. That way, I don't piss off my neighbors and I keep my ugly mug off the camera. Then again, not everyone thinks like me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OH come on now...I know your "mug" isnt ugly...in fact it's rather cute!!!
xoxo
Post a Comment