Thursday, October 16, 2008
A Post About Women
I was watching a TV show where a guy was praying to God for deliverance. In return he was trying to say he wouldn't be a womanizer. Then he stopped in mid sentence. Then he said how the blame is 50/50. After all, why did God have to make women so damn desirable. I thought to myself that is a good point! Why are women so desirable? First you have the physical beauty. Now, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't go for supermodel, 'Pam Anderson' types. To me, that is not beautiful. Beauty is magnified (or in some cases diminished) by what is on the inside. By that I mean a woman's mind and soul. To me, a nerdy 'plain Jane' type with a very creative mind and loving soul is the most beautiful woman around. There are a lot of those. In a perverted way I wish I could both pleasure, and be pleasured by all of these women. It's like my way of honoring a beautiful person. I know that won't happen in a million years but it does make for some nice fantasies. Anyway, a friend said I'm a ticking time bomb. Not in the chainsaw massacre kind of manner. More like in the manner of 'finding a woman who like married men and make a rash decision sort of way.' So far, self control keeps getting the better part of me. Anyhow, I think women are wonderful. They need to be loved, respected, and treated right. Of course they should also be pleasured.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment