Thanks For Stopping By....

Monday, October 6, 2008

The Perfect Kiss




Remember the line Batman Returns that goes "a kiss can be deadlier if you mean it?" I always thought that was a sensual line. Plus, the previous post I snatched from the Sweet Cop's Wife's Blog. It got me thinking about all the awesome kisses I've been fortunate to be involved in over the years.

My first kiss when I was 16. I know, most normal people kiss before that but I'm a late bloomer. I'm always a day late and a dollar short (one time I showed up to my friends' place the day after they had a near orgy, I could have kicked myself but that's another post). Anyway, I had a long distance relationship with a girl. I drove 50 miles to see her and she had a friend with her. When the friend left the other room I kissed the girl. I was so blown away, I wanted more and when the friend returned, we asked her to step in the closet for a minute while we kissed some more.

Believe it or not my next real kiss came in college. I met this girl at a party that I had seen at a concert and thought she was the lovliest thing. I told her that. We went to a show and it started raining. After the rain we walked to a private spot and I kissed her hard and deep. She turned out to be a selfish, stupid brat and she hurt me bad. It was a learning experience.

The next perfect kiss was the woman who was to become my wife. We kissed the first time we met and on our first date. For the next couple of years, I loved deeply kissing her. I miss doing that. Don't get me wrong, I dearly love her, just since the physical aspect disappeared things do get frustrating. One time, I was walking out the door for work, and she kissed me goodbye. Something took a hold of me and I kissed her again, my tongue pushing into her mouth. I felt myself get hard, but I had to go to work. I don't know how I made it through the night with all the blood feeding 'the second brain.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My first kiss was not till I was 17 and I remember it vividly. The guy was an octopus and his tongue was in the back of my throat. I kinda creeped me out and I thought this is how kissing was. Blech! I can still feel it. He had a Gene Simmons tongue. I guess that would be a good thing now, but when you are totally young and naive like I was. No im into the gentle, sensuous, long, sweet, kissing that can go on for hours, then the hard and fast and barely able to contain yourself kissing during sex!