Thursday, November 6, 2008
Decision Made For Me
I had made plans for a road trip this weekend. We're going to meet some friends and make a day out of it. Then my wife hears of another trip and decides she is going to take that one instead. Now, I'm not a controlling type and wouldn't tell her what to do. Yet I did wonder why I would get blown off. Well actually I do know why, I just wondered if it was well the "right" thing. Had the shoe been on the other foot I'd have politely declined and said I had plans with my wife. Well, her other trip fell through so this one is back on. Which is good. Because if I was going to have to entertain myself for the whole weekend there is no saying what I would have done. Boredom and reluctant celibacy make for strange behavior.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so glad to see you decided to keep this blog! =)
The post about the article that you came across, further down. Did you leave it laying around? Did she find it? Is there an update on that?
No, I didn't. Although I'm sure she saw it when she logged onto her yahoo email. Don't know if she read it or not.
Post a Comment