Monday, November 3, 2008
Halloween
I hope everyone had a good Halloween. We went to a costume party. I actually had fun. I rarely have fun at parties anymore. Well it helps this is my crowd. My wife was a red devil. She looked great. I took a lot of pictures. She, and her friend were taking 'erotic' pictures with the scary mannequins. Now, since my wife told me she has no sex drive a long time ago, why is she posing erotically with mannequins? Why can't she make those poses with me in private? Oh well. Part of me says these are the cards I've been dealt so I should just accept it and play the hand. The other part of me says I need to do something for me. It's like I have an angel on one shoulder and a little devil on the other. I was told I may have a free day to myself this weekend. If I'm going to do anything for myself, that will be the time. We shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment