Before her trip fell through at the last minute I hinted at a lady colleague that I wasn't doing anything one night. Part in conversation, part in ulterior motive because her and I have had so many personal conversations about sex lives. The things she told me amazed me, and excited me too. To my amazement she called my phone. I missed the call. Later on I returned her call and she told me she was inviting me over to see a movie in her movie room. She's told me she has a TV by a 3 piece sectional. She's told me that the sectional allows for all kinds of sex positions. Naturally my mind wonders to what could have happened had I actually been alone last week. I fantasize about the movie blaring overhead, the lights out, maybe some alcohol involved. Then we ignore the movie and the conversation drifts back to sex. Then we become more bold and get closer, light contact, then some cuddling. Then I'd probably slowly turn her towards me to kiss her while wrapping her body against mine...
It's probably a good thing I wasn't left alone last week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment