Thanks For Stopping By....

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Strange Dream

I'm still trying to figure out what, if anything this dream was supposed to mean. Let me break down the elements;

I was in a math class. Math was my worst subject. I hated it. The only times I ever failed in school was a math class of some sort. Perhaps my brain just can't process math.

The teacher was a pretty blond with a nice chest and was practically exposing them to the class. I think any amateur dream reader than crack that code.

Sitting next to me was a girl I knew back in college. We were friends, part of a larger group of friends. I had a thing for her sure, but she had a boyfriend so all we could ever be was friends. We had a lot of adventures together, parties, road trips, etc. One drunken night, I spent the night in her dorm and it was the first time I had ever gone down on a woman. I the graduated and saw her less often. She then got married then I never heard from her again. I ran into her a few years ago at a club with her husband. One thing I never understood was why she, and others in that crowd kept in touch but not with me. I guess that's part of the dream too.

2 comments:

Lil Bit said...

Coudl it mean missed paths, missed opportunities? ... missing the past? *shrug*

HEY! - I've tagged you for something, if you're game. I'm curious which cars you'd pick, so come check it out! =)

Lil Bit said...

Miss seeing your thoughts over here, sweetie...