

Anyone remember the 1985 horror/sci-fi flick Lifeforce? I saw the other night for the first time in many years. I really didn't get the 'emotion' angle being a kid and all. All I remember was a naked woman, vampires, and zombies running amok at the end. As an adult (well kinda) I see a sexual side of it. After all, with Mathilda May as the female vampire I can understand why no man can resist her. Especially when she is running around naked all over the place. I think most of us want to be seduced like this. If space vampires came to earth looking like that, most men would be gone within the week.

2 comments:
hmmm, I'll have to check out that movie, ive never even heard of it
Hope your day/weekend is fun!
xoxo
Hey Pat, I had to take my blog private. Can you email me at the email address on my profile so I can give you permission to read? Thanks!
Post a Comment