Thanks For Stopping By....

Monday, October 13, 2008

Denied

My wife told me she was going to take a bubble bath. Of course my dirty mind sprang to life. I dropped a hint that I've never had a bubble bath and thought how wonderful it would be for us to jump in the tub together. I got this "you must be kidding" look. I really do love her, but this no physical intimacy aspect is driving me nuts.

Then, I read two hot posts from an "Evil" Blonde. Other than the "oh my" factor it made me think. How long before I go out seeking temptation? Well to be fair I think with this blog I've already started.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blondage said...

Dude. You're practically a ticking time bomb.

Pat said...

So, how do you defuse a ticking time bomb?