Monday, November 24, 2008
Too Bad She Hates Church
Wow! A pastor tells his pulpit, no wait challenges his married parishioners to have with each other for seven days straight. Now, I'm more of a semi-religious guy myself. After all, everyone has a choice and God gave them that choice. The pastor says "sex comes from God!" People of faith say God created everything everything, so good point. People of little or no faith like to ask if sex is so sinful then why did God make it so pleasurable? Good point there too. I wonder if there is a subtle way to bring this up in casual conversation. I just have a feeling she'd roll her eyes. I have a feeling if married couples had more sex, or more intimate playing, etc then divorce numbers would be much lower as would the numbers of spouses who cheat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hey I just blogged about this same article It's a church in Texas right?
btw...I'm a Born Again Christian so I totally agree with it..bet you didnt know THAT about me huh?
;)
I always say, it's the church women that are the best...
;-)
Post a Comment